Thursday, December 18, 2008

Homeschooling Zion

So I always said I would never home school.....and then I would follow it with a little, unless God told me to. (just to be on the safe side). If you don't think God has a sense of humor, guess what happened??

Yep, he told me to home school Zion. So I researched options and all that, and to make a LONG story short, I ended up with a program called K12. (I love it and you can check it out online http://www.k12.com/)

ANYWHO.......how cute is this little guy?
And I can't believe it, I taught my own kid how to read!

It was VERY exciting! We had so much fun together. Just hanging out, me and my baby boy while his brothers were at school.

So one day I am walking down the hall to the laundry room and I see this on the dry erase board. It was one of those things as a mother that makes you want to laugh and cry at the same time. Zion's first official sentence.
"Thornton can not blow a wisool"
He had tried so hard the day before to learn to whistle since his brother could. Is that adorable or what??
(photos taken 3-13-2007)

No comments:

Post a Comment